Sunday, April 10, 2016

Mission Week: Cooking For Christ

I love our church!  At Parkwood Baptist Church on Wednesday we have dinner followed with mid-week evening service.  I've come to enjoy attending Wednesday services because I need God's word to fuel my soul. Recently my momma, sister-in-law and I volunteer to make dinner the first week of the month and we normally feed about 100 people.  We enjoy coming up with new ideas for dinner and creative desserts.   This week our church had a mission conference that fell on our cooking week; that means add extra 20+people.  Missionaries with their families traveling seeking financial support to help spread God's message and teaching about Jesus to all the world.  By teaching others how Jesus died for our sins and paid it all so that they might be saved.  This pass week I've got to meet such wonderful people that have a  servants heart for Christ.  I pray that God will use me as a vessel for him.  In the meantime I will continue "Cooking For Christ" [slogan my sister-in-law came up with for our group] every month with my heart filled with love.

In the kitchen at Parkwood Baptist Church










My Hubby with our grandson Micah. 
I love the way Micah gives those serious faces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment